Tuesday 5 April 2011

(DES 110) Newspaper Spread


I am required to design a grid system for a newspaper spread.  I should populate the pages with my own stories, events, interviews and photography.  My homelife, family, friends, education, memories, hobbies and interests.  The imagery should be first hand photography and the headings, subheadings, quotes, captions etc should all be relative.

Below are some examples which I found inspiring.


I like the layout of this spread.

Again I really like the layout of this spread.


I think the black and white make really good impact here.



I like the use of the headings in this spread.  I like how they continue down through the articles.


I like the ransom style type in the spread.  It's bold and eye catching.


I like how this spread is divided.


I really like the collage style used for this spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment