Sunday 20 February 2011

(DES110) Wine Label - Research

I was asked to design a new brand or rebrand an exsisting label for a new line of wine. 

"A small Italian artisan winery is exploring the opportunity to capitalize on the recent explosion in the 21 - 35 year old wine buyer market.  Young and hip, this generation of wine buyer has discovered/rediscovered wine as the social lubricant of choice, a more sophisticated alternative to beer or mixed drinks."

I began by researching exsisiting wine labels...

 
I like the almost drip affect within these labels.  This represents liquid being poured.



I like how the one letter has been made the focal point of these bottles.  I think they really stand out.




The use of black and orange really makes this wine bottle eye catching.


I like how the type has been played with in this label and the fact that it leaves a place for you to write your reason for drinking makes this label fun and interactive.





These bottles are quite young and funky.




I love the zip effect on these bottles.  I just think it is very clever.




I liked the shape of this label.  It's not just a basic shape.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment